How To Flirt With Women
Flirtation is an interesting subject indeed. We all do it at one time or another, in one way or another. Yet some of us do it better and more effectively than others. Would you like to learn how to flirt with women?
“Playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest.”
So any flirtation that was more effectively arousing sexual interest would be better flirtation by this definition.
Now the problem with flirtation is there is no one way to flirt with women. So when we look at the subject of how to flirt with women, as I have mentioned many, many times in my writings, different people have different personalities. What one person would consider “arousing” another might consider crude, or stupid or childish.
So are there any universal types of behavior that might be effective flirtation when we look at how to flirt with women?
Yes, communication as opposed to no communication. (Notice I said communication – not talking. Communication can be non-verbal.) In other words there has to be a communication in order to flirt. That is a universal attribute of flirtation.
Successful or effective flirtation would create “attraction.” So a communication designed to create sexual attraction or interest would be effective flirtation, despite personality differences.
Now remember, personalities too can vary widely on what is considered “attractive.” If you read my articles on how to meet women in bars and clubs you will remember that in order to create attraction, one type of personality required a direct confident communication said directly to them, whereas another required the opposite, an indirect communication said in their presence but aimed at another.
So “how to flirt with women” can get complicated.
But let’s get back to how to flirt with women and talk about what works most of the time in normal everyday situations – not bars and clubs.
How To Flirt With Women:
1) Smile. Definitely a flirt and usually received as such by most people.
2) Look her in the eyes, without flinching and looking away. (Followed by a “smile” is definitely a top flirt.)
3) Talk to her. Find an obvious excuse to talk to her. “Excuse me, do you know what time it is?” Or “Do you know where there is a bookstore around here?” It doesn’t matter what you say. If you do one and two above then approach and talk to her, she will know you are flirting. And it is a better flirt if you just suggest interest. Telling her how hot she is can be an effective flirt for some women, but will blow a lot of really hot women away. Keep it suggestive, you will do better in the long run.
4) Find an excuse to move in close. (Make sure you smell good when you do.) Hold it for a brief moment or two then back away again. Closeness suggests intimacy. Use it sparingly when you can.
5) Find an excuse to touch her lightly now and again. Touch her arm, her elbow, her hand. Don’t be feely, grabby, that is NOT how to flirt with women, just a light touch then retreat. Again this is a form of closeness that suggests intimacy.
6) Don’t overstay your welcome. Make your flirts short and sweet. Move in, flirt. Leave and do something else. Come back and flirt again. Leave, come back. Keep this sort of cycle going. This kind of flirtation is best done with people you can see again. This won’t work on a woman walking down the street that you won’t ever see again. That would require a different type of flirt strategy and you would have to get her number or something for it to be successful.
7) Now as you get to know her in the steps above, you can extend your “drop ins” and talk a little. Be real, compliment her personality or her taste in clothes, or non-sexual parts of her body (for example, her eyes or hands). Don’t be blatantly sexual. Most of all listen to what she has to say. Play off of that. Flirtation is all about her – not about you. So “how to flirt with women” correctly is done by paying attention to her – so don’t start bragging and talking about yourself.
Now if you do these things you will create a little sexual excitement on the part of most women. I would say about sixty percent of women would respond to the above in a positive way in a normal situation. (Not a bar or club or walking down the street.)
What about the other forty percent? Well that requires about fifteen other strategies. “How to flirt with women” in these cases requires things like “negative sex talk”, ignoring them, being close and ignoring them, paying attention to another woman, being cocky and funny, “positive sex talk”, being super romantic, talking dirty, being shy, etc. Things I talk about elsewhere…..
But let me say one other thing here about flirtation and how to flirt with women correctly with respect to all of these other strategies. Most people think sexual interest and flirtation starts with positive sexual talk, but it doesn’t. The lowest level of flirtation especially in uncomfortable situations is “negative sex talk”.
Negative sexual talk is talking about not having sex, or not wanting to have sex, or talking about someone else who is into sex as creepy, disgusting, or characterizing them in some other negative way, etc. This is the lowest form of sexual interest and flirtation someone can show you. Because they still ARE talking about sex. And they are talking about it with YOU.
People who really aren’t interested in sex or you, don’t bring it up at all, and really don’t get “into it” if you bring it up. I learned about this one day, when I was driving a fellow student home from college. She invited me up to her apartment, but quickly informed me that I couldn’t have sex with her. Since, I had shown her no sexual interest, and since I really wasn’t interested, I found this rather odd. A few weeks later she seduced me. She got me to have sex with her when I didn’t want to and wasn’t really attracted to her. This is when I put it all together. She was attracted to me from the very first. And her negative comment about “not having sex” was the level at which she began her sexual flirting.)
So if a girl is not into flirting at “positive sexual talk” try a little “negative sexual talk” and see what happens. And that my friend is how to flirt with women correctly.
How To Flirt With Women
Mr. L. Rx – “How To Flirt With Women” copyright (c) 2010